Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back to my old habit!


It's almost six months now since i put scrapbooking in a halt. It's sooo not me. We were thinking of moving to another house so my husband (not me) had decided to rent a small storage and put all of my scrapbooking tools, papers albums (my everything)in there. The only thing that i managed to hide from him was my cricut machine. So when i joined the pinoyscrapbookers group, i became excited again. Seeing the impressive work of the group, talented people, i may say. I immediately went to Hobby Lobby to purchase albums, papers, stickers and etc. I was so lucky that all of my purchases were half off. The next day, i went to another scrapbooking store and found this making memories embellishment center. It was a little bit expensive, ( i mean just for little storage ) so my husband won't buy it for me. So a girl gotta to do what a girl gotta do, right? I'm soooo back to my old habit. As the old saying goes: you can take the girl out of the trailer but you can't take the trailer out of the girl.

No comments: