Sunday, September 2, 2007

I can't believe it's September

Labor day weekend, one of those lazy days, hanging out with the family We actually went to my in -laws and fried two turkeys. Who in the world would cook turkey in this time of year? It's my DH request actually. So i went to the GS to buy a bird and they didn't have it. I looked and looked and looked and finally found some at the Harvest food. (So to those who are craving for some turkey you now know where to find it). It's kinda like a pre-thanksgiving dinner. It was good though.Man, i cant' believe it's September already. So, where did those months go? Time travel so fast. Christmas is just around the corner. You know what that means, shopping, shopping and some more shopping. I've not been able to do any scrapping this past couple of months due to flu called LAZYNESS. But I promise myself that I will start making LOs as soon as I'm done organizing my supplies. Hope you had a good weekend. Toodles!

No comments: